Subscribe on: SoundCloud | iTunes | Google Play |Stitcher | TuneIn
Welcome to the most awesomest radio show y2cl has ever offered! Here is a little run down of what you can expect from y2cl radio.
- The show will be hosted by myself and my wife
- We will have special guest host ranging from our friends, to comic creators, to musicians and beyond!
- We guarantee this is not like any other show out there, because we have no idea what we are doing.
- There will be some talk about y2cl
- If our guest is a comic creator we will talk a little bit about their comic.
- The show will last between 30 minutes to an hour or more!
- We promise nothing. No two shows will be alike.
And this is not an interview show. We take topics we want to talk about and invite our guest to talk about them with us. A lot of banter, bickering and mockery will ensue. If you would like to be a special guest on our show, or have something you want us to promote, Email me and well talk!
- Episode 29: Tegan and Dad see Batman & Harley Quinn!
- Episode 28: Jillian Lueke talks Twilight and Hollywood Dirt (2009)
- Episode 27: Cards Against Humanity with Shane!
- Episode 26: Jules Rivera Interview about Marsh Rocket and more! (from 2009)
- Episode 25: What do you MEME?! Recorded LIVE at SDCC! (Or at Pat’s house in San Diego)
- Episode 24: Spider-Man Homecoming and our SDCC 2017 Retrospective!
- Episode 23: ‘Nerve’ Watch Along!
- Episode 22: Cards Against Humanity at San Diego Comic Con
- Episode 21: An Apple of Elderly and and Aussie QnA
- Episode 20: A Day in the Life of Kamren (from 2009)